[gui-talk] any HTML and Web developers here?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 03:41:37 UTC 2010

I have a couple of different websites:

My personal site:
www.wayneism.com

White Cane Day (primarily for Austin, TX., but there are other
resources here too):
www.WhiteCaneDay.org

The site I learned the HTML code from was Web Monkey:
www.webmonkey.com
but there are other sites that people use as well. I liked Web monkey
a lot because it broke things down into simple language, but also has
lots of articles and tips on writing more intermediate and advanced
codes. Though I haven't used this next one very much, I've read of
other blind people that have. It's HTML Help at:
www.HtmlHelp.com

These are two of many sites out there. If you're into intermediate or
advanced coding, then check out Blind Programming:
www.blindProgramming.com

I think there's even a blind programming list out there somewhere.
There are also lists out there for blind web developers or website
editors. Most of them likely have a good mix of expert and beginners.

Though I wrote the HTML code on my sites, the advanced things, such as
the hit counter, feedback form, and other things, I either got help
with or copied form other sites. Also, I've got a good collection of
web development resources on the computers page of my site, under the
web development section no less, located at:
www.wayneism.com/computers.php

Good luck,
Wayne