[gui-talk] any HTML and Web developers here?

Ted Shelly tshelly at optonline.net
Tue Jan 19 12:43:45 UTC 2010

It isn't too hard.  Describe what you want to do and I'm sure many here
could point you to some good resources.  Companies that provide web hosting
usually also have easy tools and some are even accessible.  I use Microsoft
Office Live to build web sites:
http://www.officelive.com/en-us/free-website

I also help small businesses set themselves up on this platform for an
affordable price, if they don't have the time to do it themselves.

Ted Shelly