[gui-talk] Any ideas for Windows CE software?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 00:41:36 UTC 2010

What sort of system are you using the software on, such as a notetaker
like the BrailleNote or a mainstream off the shelf device?> What kind
of software do you want to install? Does the Windows CE device you're
using allow third party software/programs to be installed on it? I ask
this last question because some devices, like the BrailleNote, have a
closed environment and don't allow programs to be installed on them.
One place I've heard of repeatedly over the years that has programs
for mobile devices is Hand and Go at:

www.handandgo.com

Most of the stuff here is shareware, but you can try before you buy.

Good luck,
Wayne