[gui-talk] changing the screen orientation on Dell Lattitude Laptop

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 03:26:05 UTC 2010

This was asked before by someone on one of these lists a long time ago, and
I thought it was interesting, but darned if I can remember what the details
were.  Did you try going to the display setting? It seems to me there is a
context menu involved.  Try going to the desktop, unselecting the current
item if you are pointing to an item, the hit the applications key.  Arroe
down that and maybe there is a submenu for rotating the screen.  Of course
the last item in the menu is properties, which takes you to the display
options like on the control panel.

Try that and see if it helps.
--le