[gui-talk] changing the screen orientation on Dell Lattitude Laptop

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:18:59 UTC 2010

I currently am using a Dell Latitude E5400 Laptop computer. A sighted person told me that somehow, my screen has gotten flipped sideways. In other words, the orientation has changed. How do I change it back to its proper orientation? I have looked for hours and cannot find the way to do this. I am running Windows XP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com