[gui-talk] Createing a distribution list in OE

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 13 10:00:07 UTC 2010

OK, thanks everyone for your wisdom in solving my issue with creating this
group distribution list in OE.  I did a test message to all of the people on
the list and it worked just fine.  However, it put all the Addy's in the CC
field and I really didn't want to share everyone's email addy's with
everyone else, some of them might not want their addy's shown.  So how
(after a few hours of trying) do I not include everyone's addy just the
group name if you will?

Thanks,

David