[gui-talk] new lap top

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 03:47:08 UTC 2010

are you kidding? this question is actually in a joke mail about funny things
people ask tech support when they encounter a computer the first time...
But if you are serious, it means hit any key -- no matter what you pick it
should work.
Have fun.
And since I have the same setup on my laptop, I can probably answer other
questions if you have any.  (So what's the "any question"? *smile*)
--le