[gui-talk] Fw: Help With using a DVD Recorder/ VCR Combo

Carrie Schaffer carrie.schaffer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:30:48 UTC 2010

I sent this first time, but didn't wonder if anyone got this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I purchased this product to try and dub all my VHS tapes both comerical and
movies that were taped off the TV onto DVD. I'd then like to use DVD audio
extractor to then extract the audio from those recorded DVD's.
Thanks
Carrie