[gui-talk] Fwd: All things away from the computer on Innovations this week

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 10 10:01:42 UTC 2010

 From:    Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Hi everyone,

On this weeks edition of Innovations, we are not exactly all low-tech, but
all our segments are non-computer related.
We start off with a segment about crock pots, we move on to a segment about
a piece of software that helps prolong our mobile phone batteries, and we
end with a segment about netbook carrying cases and CD carrying cases.
Innovations first airson Tuesday at 17UTC, that's 12pm US Eastern, 9am US
Pacific and 6pm in Central Europe only on The Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
Innovations repeats a few time throughout the week - check the schedule for
the time that best suits you.
Of course, you can also download it after itss first airing from the program
gallery.
Innovations also airs on Radio For Life
www.radioforlife.net
On Wednesdays at 12pm US Eastern, and on Sundays at 7pm US Eastern.
It also airs on Taping For The Blind
www.tapingfortheblind.org
On Fridays at 4am and 4pm US Central.
So join Chrissie Cochrane for another exciting segment of Innovations, a
production of The Global Voice, the most informative, entertaining and
interactive station on the internet.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive Producer