[gui-talk] HTML to word?

Ted Shelly tshelly at optonline.net
Thu Jan 7 12:19:31 UTC 2010

Word can open and edit HTML documents, including e-mails.  You can use Save
as... in your e-mail client and save it as a file you can then open in Word.
You can also copy and paste the contents of the e-mail into Word.

But if Jaws can't read it in the e-mail program, the message is probably
scrambled and opening it in Word won't help.

Ted