[gui-talk] Cloning my C: drive?

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Jan 4 22:38:55 UTC 2010

I have used two free drive imaging programs, Paragon Disk Image Express and
Macrium Reflect to backup my C drive.  Both programs have options for
creating system recovery boot CD's which are needed to reload the image in
the event of a catastrophic system failure.  You can perform the backup
without sighted assistance, but you will need sighted help to perform a
system recovery using the boot CD.

http://download.cnet.com/NetStock/3000-2066_4-10904676.html
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Back-Up-and-Recovery/Macrium-Reflect-Free-Edition.shtml

Gerald