[gui-talk] P.S. re flat typing surfaces (was still hassling, etc.)

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 2 19:38:56 UTC 2010

Joel,

I'm laughing at how I use to type on my lap top at first: I put it on my
desk, get on my knees as sitting in a chair seemed awkward and typed at the
very most two words a minute with only twenty mistakes.  Smile  Crap it
didn't take me long before I could type three words a minute with only ten
mistakes.  I'm up to about fifty words a minute now with maybe a mistake or
two so hang in there and yes I have graduated to using a chair now.  Yea,
off my knee's but it took time.  and yes I used a desk top at that time too
and could type thirty or so a minute but that darn lap top learning.

Keep the comments coming it brings back fond memories and sorry but a few
laughs too.  Smile

David Wermuth