[gui-talk] How to show items not in use in System Tray?

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sat Jan 2 19:37:18 UTC 2010

Follow these steps:
1. Press Windows key to launch Start menu.
2. Press Escape and tab once to Task Bar.
3.  Press Alt-Enter to launch Task Bar Properties page.
4. Tab to Notification Area-Hide Inactive Icons check box and make sure it
is checked.
5. Tab once to Notification area Customize dialog and hit Space.
6. Tab to the list of icons, and scroll down the list to find the icon you
want to display in the System Tray.
7. Right arrow once to thecombo box and select "Always Show".
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 for each icon you always want to display in the
System Tray.
9. Tab to Okay, then tab again to Okay.  HTH

Gerald