[gui-talk] Still hassling with my laptop keyboard

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat Jan 2 03:24:53 UTC 2010

Wayne,

thanks but that isn't an issue for kme. This laptop has a number pad, so I
can use the familiar Desktop jaws keyboard settings. The problems just have
to do with having trouble finding the keys and understanding the key layout,
although nobody has chimed in to agree that it's as much a problem as I've
said it is for me. But that's what it's about, not having to learn the Jaws
commands or anything like that. Thanks anyway, and Happy New Year.
Joel