[gui-talk] terminal program

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Fri Jan 1 15:03:26 UTC 2010

I'm looking for a program, preferably free, that will let me send data
through a com port to a device.  Back to the good old days!  I'm using an
old reliable Braille Lite Millennium, and my card reader has stopped
working.  In the old days, I could have sent documents to the device through
the serial port, and I'd like to see if I can still do so using a working
usb-to-serial converter which I have.  If anybody remembers the old DOS copy
sequence that one used, maybe it will work, otherwise, I think I'm looking
forof terminal program to handle it.