[gui-talk] Hi everyone

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:10:14 UTC 2010

There are those people out there, and I have been one of them at
times, that will delete generic messages or messages with no subject,
since the message does not have a descriptive subject line. If you get
a high volume of email, you're not likely going to read certain
messages.

Kind regards,
Wayne

--