[gui-talk] Control with other combinations gives weird message

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:05:29 UTC 2010

Hi guys: The other day out of nothing in OE I wanted to go to the start of
an email with Control+start key with the result that a weird message came up
asking if I wanted to create a new IE content file because it couldn't find
an existing one. then Notepad opened up and gave a file with 0001 and info
about the email's style with the text html transitional 4.0 en does this
mean anything? I cleaned up with cCleaner but nothing came up as abnormal; I
use Avast as my antivirus and hasn't announced anything weird of detecting a
virus any ideas as to how to avoid this? I'm trying not to use the Control
key seeking other combinations because I don't want to have this message
again! thus my question to you experts out there.
Gerardo