[gui-talk] Facebook Homepage,already bad, gets worse

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 11 05:28:16 UTC 2010

Good evening, Joel and all.

I hope the mobile version of Facebook functions well for you. As for me, I
avoid social networking sites like the bubonic plagues as I have heard they
are notorious for attracting malicious spyware and trojan horses. I would be
interested in hearing other feedback on this issue as I have had several
invitations to join LinkedIn, which is the only such site I would consider
due to its very powerful professional networking benefits. Also, how have
your experiences been with the screen reader interface with LinkedIn.

Best regards,
Rob "RockChalk Jayhawk" Tabor