[gui-talk] Facebook Homepage,already bad, gets worse

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Wed Feb 10 04:28:29 UTC 2010

I don't know if there are very many blind or extremely low vision (e.g.
scrreen reader-dependent)Facebook users, nor how and how successfully
they've navigated it.

I registered a few months ago, just for fun I only "friend" with people I
actually know already. But the home page, where I managed to see friends'
most recent posts if I used the H key and my arrow keys, is now impenetrable
to me.

I won't mind terribly giving up my already primitiv Facebook usage. But I'd
rather keep it if I could.

Anyone know what's going on with them? Any more screen reader people
interested in coping with this?
Jole