[gui-talk] License for DBT

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:14:16 UTC 2010

They probably couldn't give the software even if they wanted to since
each license is tied to a certain computer, and interesting things can
happen if you try to use a license from one machine on another. Not
the least of which is possible contact by the manufacturer to the
original license holder, saying that they were noticed using an
unlicensed copy of the software on another computer. You don't want to
be in this position, or to put someone else in this position.

Wayne