[gui-talk] Hi Everyone

George and Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Wed Feb 10 01:20:11 UTC 2010

They were the Library Of Congress digital talking book players.  The victor
stream is something that you have to buy.  These are not tiny like that.
They are the digital replacements for the Library of congress cassette
talking book players.They are for residents of the U.S.  I say that because
I don't know where you are.  Pam.