[gui-talk] problem with the sound on a youTube video

Beth Wright beth.wright at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 10 01:03:38 UTC 2010

Hi, folks.

For a church choir assignment, we were asked to watch (or in my case,
listen) to a youTube video of a choral performance.  I didn't have any
trouble getting to the video, but the sound kept cutting off, then coming
back on.  Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?  I remember
I used to have this kind of problem way back when I still had dial-up and
would get disconnected a lot, but this kind of thing hasn't happened in
quite a while.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Beth Wright