[gui-talk] Morning everyone

Nick Bennett undergod14 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:35:36 UTC 2010

Let me just say that
I hope we can get some things worked out today.
For all of my friends on the www.nfbnet.org website, if you are new to talking computers, you can go to www.ndu.com and go to wear it says contact us. I will give the number here. 1888-868-6159. Please keep in mind that the speakeasy is not cheap. In all honesty, it cost me about 1900 dollars. Also keep in mind you don't need to put in you email every time you want to check it. If you purchase one, it'll com pre-configured. So, if you are interested, Let me know threw my email and I'll go into more detail on the system. Have a good day my friends.
Sincerely,
Nick Bennett