[gui-talk] Screen Reader Accessibility on MP3 players

George and Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Thu Feb 4 14:35:08 UTC 2010

oiceover is strictly for the apple ipod.  Rockbox is the one you can install
on other mp3 players.  There are several Sansa models that you can install
it on, and other models.  You would have to go to the website, but I'm not
sure what it is.  It might be www.rockbox.orgg, but somebody can correct me
on that.  As for buying the ones preinstalled, the name of the website has
changed.  But you can call Accessible Electronics at 727-498-0121.  That was
how we ordered ours.  Pam.