[gui-talk] Seeking Webmail accessibility advice

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Feb 2 14:44:21 UTC 2010

I take a different approach.  I set up my laptop with the same
program as on my desktop, and set it up to get mail from my regular
ISP.  I change one setting, that is I have it not delete mail from
server unless I empty it from trash of laptop.  then I can read and
dispose of things on my laptop, and if I want to save them and have
them appear on my desktop the next time I use it, I just don't delete
them.  It is sort of like imap, but with pop3.

Dave