[gui-talk] Hardware question

Tammy Cantrell tcantrell at mdrs.state.ms.us
Tue Feb 2 14:26:26 UTC 2010

Hello!
I am needing some assistance.  I have a new computer and can't seem to install my printer and scanner.  I have plugged it into the computer and tried to follow the installation wizard.  I have put in the disk.  I have gone to control panel and told it to add a scanner.  I have even gone to add hardware.  All of this has ended in an unsuccessful installation.  The printer is a Brother 4 in 1 and the scanner is a Visioneer, both devices worked on my old computer.

The new computer is running Windows XP home and Jaws 10.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Tammy Cantrell
REACH Center for the Blind
611 Pegram Dr.
Tupelo, MS  38801
(662) 842-3120

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and/or document(s) attached is for the exclusive use of the individual named above and may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or its contents in any way. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately.