[gui-talk] What computer books would you buy if they existed?

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Fri Dec 31 02:38:51 UTC 2010

I think a book dealing specifically in Windows 7, since people
are so new to that operating system. I myself don't even know how
it works because I use XP and don't have experience with Vista or
windows 7 - although I'd like to upgrade. So, I'm sure that a
book on Windows 7 will be so welcome. Any thoughts are also
welcome.

List'" <gui-talk at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 20:49:02 -0500
>Subject: Re: [gui-talk] What computer books would you buy if they