[gui-talk] Fwd: SkypeTalking 0.9 Beta released!

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Dec 27 12:33:38 UTC 2010

From: Hrvoje Katic hrvojekatic at gmail.com
To: skypetalking at googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I am proud to release a long-awaited SkypeTalking 0.9, available as a
Public Beta.
Why Beta?
Because some message and documentation translations are outdated, and
there still may be some bugs. Also this is a version that took the most
time to be developed according to the previous versions.
This is the first Public Beta in a history of SkypeTalking add-on, and
contains numerous new features and changes I was working on for several
months in addition to my other tasks. Some of them took more time and
pations in order to be completed, and therefore it's time for final
testing and searching for bugs. Your help is more than welcome.
Some of the feature highlights in 0.9 release are the SkypeTalking
Updater, Key Describer, an easy keystroke customization, event history
buffer, verbosity options for configuring what and how will something be
spoken by SkypeTalking, Auto-Start SkypeTalking with Windows option, and a
basic Voicemail support. The System Tray icon is also back again.
For list of other new features and changes, see the What's New
documentation by going to the start menu -Programs SubMenu -
SkypeTalking SubMenu -What's New, or by choosing What's New button from
within the About dialog or the Help menu in the System Tray right-click
popup menu.
A final release is scheduled for a later time when everything will be
complete and bug-free, and there will probably be at least 1 Release
Candidate version.
Thanks for supporting SkypeTalking and have a merry Christmas!

Download links for SkypeTalking 0.9Beta:

SkypeTalking 0.9Beta Installer:
http://skypetalking.googlecode.com/files/SkypeTalking_0.9Beta_Setup.exe
SkypeTalking 0.9Beta Portable Archive:
http://skypetalking.googlecode.com/files/SkypeTalking_0.9Beta_Portable.exe

Feel free to forward this mail to other mailing lists, such as
SkypeEnglish, NVDA etc.

Hrvoje Katic, the SkypeTalking founder

--

Best regards,