[gui-talk] Fwd: 2010 GW Micro Holiday Time

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Dec 21 23:45:01 UTC 2010

From:	dan at gwmicro.com
To:	gw-info at gwmicro.com

We'd like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to our
customers and colleagues, for supporting GW Micro during this past year.

We truly appreciate all that you've done and want to take this
opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah,
Hope for the New Year and a very Joyous holiday season.

Our office will be closed beginning Thursday, December 23 and will
remain closed until we return to work the Monday after New Year's,
January 3.

Cheers from the GW Micro Staff!

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net