[gui-talk] Fwd: Accessible games for the Iphone.

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Dec 10 04:20:48 UTC 2010

From:    Sean Murphy smur7241 at bigpond.net.au
To:      VIP-L vip-l at freelists.org

Hi All.

Below is some more apps for the IPhone.

You guys might have found these already but, they are along the lines
of vampires, kingdoms and some very old text based games.

Forces of war, Fantasy Hero and Frotz

Forces of war has you heading an army, acquiring lands, learning
fighting and battle techniques and conquering those who you fight
against.

Your country has alliances and your armies work together.  While the
screens can be difficult to get used to, they are totally accessible,
they just take hunting till you get used to their setups.

Fantasy Heroes has you creating a hero.  You learn magical and physical
techniques on your missions that make you a stronger fighter in the
duels.

Their game is totally accessible though again, you have to get used to
how things are set up.  It doesn't read smoothly as some do but all
buttons are reachable if you're willing to look for them.

Frotz is a group of text based stories in which you become one of the
characters.  Many of the games were redone from older text based games.

You have to solve puzzles, and everything is done through text.  You
enter a command and if it isn't exact, you are ignored.  LOL.

ZORC is one of the stories.  Haven't seen this kind for years.  It is
totally accessible as well.

I found something interesting as well.  When I turned on Genius for
Applications, different things were suggested to me from the store,
based on what I already had.

If you haven't done this, you might do it as well.

Have fun with these, I certainly have. *smile*

Joney

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com