[gui-talk] Fwd: Ricky Enger discusses DocuScanPlus on this week's Main Menu

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Dec 5 06:23:46 UTC 2010

Sorry, I didn't get this message out on time this week for people to
hear the live broadcast of Main Menu but hopefully this edition of Main
Menu will be made available in the Main Menu archives soon at
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/pweb/shows.php

Regards Steve.

From:    Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
To:      announce at acbradio.org

This week, we have two tech updates from Chase Crispin. Next, we bring you
the premier episode of a new podcast, VoiceOver On, where we learn about the
new features found in IOS 4.1. After that, Kevin Chao demonstrates
Digit-Eyes, a bar code scanning app for IOS devices. Then, Stephen Guerra
demonstrates the Moshi clock radio available from Independent Living Aids.
Finally, we visit with Ricky Enger about DocuScan Plus, a cloud-based OCR
solution from Serotek.

Main Menu airs on Fridays at 9 PM Eastern or Saturdays at 2 UTC.

Call the Main Menu comment line at (206) 339-0954.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com