[gui-talk] What isn't responsive

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 20:52:31 UTC 2010

Hi folks ken here with another strange one.  Today trying to log on to  the
GSN site to register for the hourly game,  the site didn't seem to know
what to do with a log in Button.  between going off and on site a reboot  and
first using internet explorer and then directly from AOL I spent 37 minutes
just trying to log in.  The last twelve of it was after using AOL and the
thing sat on the log in screen the whole time doing nothing.  I leaned on
the spacebar and enter key and even hit both alernately and tried the mouse
clicker.  Like it had never seen a graphic button.  What isn't  responding.
is it my modem, is it the site, is it a broken button?  I  never saw
anything like it.  No computer on dialup or other wise should  take a half hour
plus just to log into a site,  Yeah any site.  I know  the site had a lot of
flash but the GSN live section is accessible.  It's  the only thing left for
the blind.  something isn't responsive if I can't  even log in to it.  any
ideas?