[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Aug 31 12:40:54 UTC 2010

This edition of Innovations will be available to download soon at
www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations

Or you can check the Program Schedule on the Global voice home page at
www.theglobalvoice.info to find out when Innovations will be broadcast
in your area.

Regards Steve.

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, Paul Merrell gives us his first impressions of
Open Book 9.0 from Freedom Scientific.
We then have part 2 of our tutorial by Raul Gallegos, this time looking at
sorting columns when looking at your messages.
We follow that with a review of the new folding Bluetooth keyboard - the
i-connex from
www.freedominput.com
.
After that Neal Ewers shows us the versatility of the Olympus DM520 recorder
with different microphones.
We round the program off with another look at Tyros 3 instrumentation,
this
time harmonicas and accordions.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice