[gui-talk] Don't have much hope for this

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 14:05:56 UTC 2010

Hi FB friends the request can't be sent count now reads seven.  I've  never
run into this before I should tell you all in advance writing to the
accessible email address on this issue maybe is a lost cause.  I got an  auto
reply that says if this is to do with assistive technology they'll reply  but
if it's a general complaint no reply will be sent. so I'm guessing I'll
never know if this is fixed unless I try over and over and over and over again
even if it takes years.  Nice way to reach 500,000,000 users Huh?  Any
other ideas?  how and why am I running into this all of the sudden and why  no
explaination why can't this friend request be sent.  Sending this to
Gui-talk of National federation of the blind and maybe it's a issue with a  screen
reader maybe not.