[gui-talk] accessible twitter client

Carrie Schaffer carrie.schaffer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 14:58:18 UTC 2010

I'm also looking for an accessible twitter client only to replace twikini on
my windows moble cell phone. Because twikini will not be updating its
authentication to reflect twitter's changes in Sept and will be throwing in
the twoel for developing for windows moble 6.x and will be coming back for
windows moble 7.
There;s lllots of bline peopel who tweet from there windows moble phones and
I like twikini because it was easy to se.
I've tried some of the other twitter clients out there and no luck getting
them to read everything like twikini did with Moble Speak 4.0. I'm using the
HTC ozone with moble speak 4.0. SO far I've liked usig twikini, now I don't
since after August 31st I won't be able to use it at all.
I need suggestions for ways to tweet from my windows moble phone.
Please help.
Carrie
THe ones i've tried are Motweets, and QUakk, and I've also tried Fring, and
none of them worked at all on my windows moble phone.
Carrie