[gui-talk] Penfriend - deleting recordings

Rafal Charlampowicz rafalchar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 23:41:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to delete unneeded recordings from Penfriend? I mean
the situation when your label is lost and you want to get rid of a wav file
ascribed to it. All my PC-players can play only the manual, but they don't
play files with my own recordings. Windows Media Player announces error when
I try to play one of my recordings.
Is it normal or there is something wrong with my Penfriend?
By the way I recommend this device very much. It's really helpfull.

--
Greetings
Rafal