[gui-talk] Fwd: Article: Karen

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Aug 22 06:00:42 UTC 2010

This article is about Karen Jacobsen who is the voice that the RealSpeak
Karen voice is based on that is used in JAWS and some other adaptive
technology products.  More information about Karen Jacobsen can be found
at www.karenjacobsen.com.  You can also hear some of her songs on her
home page.  -Steve.