[gui-talk] Fwd: How Window-Eyes has changed my Life Audio File

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Aug 21 15:15:32 UTC 2010

 From:    Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
 To:      gw-info at gwmicro.com

Hello everyone!
I first wanted to announce my new blog, where I'll be posting a lot of
Window-Eyes specific things in the future.
That URL is:
http://KeithHinton.blogspot.com
The following audio file explains how Window-Eyes has changed my life,
and does pose some questions and such. Hopefully you folks will enjoy
it! I also asked some questions of the GW Micro staff and such.
The file can be downloaded from:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2433426/How-Window-Eyes-Has-Helped-My-Life.mp3
I may change the link from time to time in the future but for now this is fine.
If you folks at GW Micro wish to mention this in your blog, or link
this in the audio video archive then feel free.
You don't have to, I'm just making that as a possibility. :)
Hope all of you have a great rest of the day at GW Micro!

--
Regards, --Keith
Skype: skypedude1234
MSN Messenger: keithint37 at hotmail.com