[gui-talk] Fwd: Short tutorial about Removing Window-Eyes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 13 09:46:55 UTC 2010

 From:    Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
 To:      gwmicro gw-info at gwmicro.com

Hello all.

First, I'd like to say that I like everyone's step by step
instructions on how to remove we.
But, I just wanted to let everyone know that I just produced a short
audio tutorial on how to remove window-eyes.
You can find a link to download it on my blog at
http://techytidbitstyler.blogspot.com/
I hope that this is helpful.
Again, I'm not crittisizing anyone who has taken the time to write out
instructions, I just thought I would put the word out there that I've
produced a short audio tutorial for anyone who wants it.
Thanks, and I hope it is helpful.
Tyler Juranek

--
Check out the Techy Tidbits Blog and podcast, a whole new technology ride! at
http://techytidbitstyler.blogspot.com/
techy-tidbits-announce+subscribe at googlegroups.com
Also be sure to join the discussion list by sending a blank message to
techy-tidbits-friends+subscribe at googlegroups.com
Listen to the Techy Tidbit reviews on Main Menu on A C B radio at
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org
Call theTechy Tidbits comment line and leave us your feedback at 206-337-4505!

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com
Skype:  steve1963