[gui-talk] Fwd: To all New Window-Eyes Owners

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 11 04:03:29 UTC 2010

 From:    Chip Orange lists3717 at comcast.net
 To:      gw-info at gwmicro.com

Hi all,

I just wanted to let all WE owners know that WindowEyes has it's own Wiki of
articles, and one of them is actually a series of 2 articles I have written,
which hopes to help you learn how to write a script for WE.

Part one of the series is at:

http://www.gwmicro.com/mediawiki/index.php/So_you_want_to_write_a_script%3F

And is called "So You Want to Write a Script?"

And you can get to the wiki at:

http://gwmicro.com/wiki

The part 2 article is constantly being revised, and I did just today revise
the part 1 article as well (for anyone who's read it before).

These are wikis, so they're open for anyone to revise, or just send
suggestions and comments to me.  You'll need to sign up for an account if
you want to do any revising, or write your own articles.

The scripting capabilities of WE is the thing, in my mind, which makes it
truely different from all other competitors, so I hope to get the idea
spread about what it can do, and that anyone who wishes to put in the time,
can write scripts.

enjoy,

Chip

Regards Steve