[gui-talk] Windows Task Scheduler

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Aug 9 08:52:15 UTC 2010

I think this one might be easier from VBScript or Javascript, but a
batch file can probably do it if you have a program to run from the
command line that will download one or more files into designated
places.  WGet and Curl, both available in Cygwin but possibly for
native Windows as well, can do that sort of thing for ftp and http
downloads at least.  RSync can do this for at least ssh connections.