[gui-talk] Chat Groups

Jodie and Xandir pisces at asmodean.net
Thu Aug 5 20:29:43 UTC 2010

Hi. Yeah, Skype and Ventrilo are good. I've also heard of team talk, team
speak and loud speak, but have never used them. There are also
for-the-people and audio-tips. Also, there is vip conduit. There used to be
chat rooms on ACB radio, but I don't know if they still exist or not; I
haven't used them in years.