[gui-talk] Need help with turning Macros in MS Word 7

plume blume at verizon.net
Wed Sep 30 22:00:41 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

I am using MS Word 7 with JFW 10.X
After writing a document in Word 7, I went to print the document.

I received a error message saying that MS Visual Basic  Macros are  disabled
and suggested to find out how to turn on Macros in this project.

I went to the help menu and did a lot of reading however I could not find
any section that would tell me how to turn on Macros.
Can anyone help me with this problem
Thanks
From,
Tom Blume