[gui-talk] rss feed reader

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:57:09 UTC 2009

Sorry for the late reply. You add a feed to the IE 7 reader with
Control+D, check the available feeds on a page (that haven't been
added) use Alt wiht J, and to see a tree view of feeds that you have
added, use Control J. If you hear anything like command bar tool bar,
then just tab or shift tab to get back to the web page. You can se the
feed settings on the button with this name in the content page of the
options dialog, from the Tools menu. once you set the few options
though, you likely won't go back to that area very often.

Good luck,
Wayne