[gui-talk] IE 8: I installed, but have questions now

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat Sep 26 22:35:34 UTC 2009

I've got auto updates turned on, although I use the option to notify me and
let me choose whether or not to download and install. The notice comes up on
my system tray list. I mean, I think it flashes briefly on the screen at
first, but then I can always find it by pressing Insert F11.

But I'll go check the updates pages again, I guess. I just couldn't see
anything listed there that needs to be downloaded, including anything to do
with IE. But I'll look again.