[gui-talk] switching panes in IE7

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 16:28:02 UTC 2009

I tried that. Still can't find tabs.  The situation I'm interested in is
finding a tab that I think has just opened up, but I can't be sure as all
I'm going on is a click sound after I try to activate a link.  What is this
click sound? Is there a place on the screen I can go to see a list of titles
of tabs that are open?
Maybe there is no other tab -- but why the click?
Thanks.
--le