[gui-talk] Super Nova?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 15:50:13 UTC 2009

Hi Gui-talk list, Ken here.  I've been crashing the books on Firefox,  and
already love it even before I really put it to work.  That is probably  the
best FAQ I've seen in any third party product.  Got a question, It
references a screen reader or maybe a magnifier called Super nova.  Does  anyone
know about that and how good is it and is it a freebie?  Thanks,  Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.