[gui-talk] Fwd: More Jaws 11, a great service for e books, vacuum sealer and some more about audio on Innovations this week

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Sep 19 14:05:09 UTC 2009

 From:  Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:     whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Hi everyone,
Yet another packed and interesting Innovations program this week.
We start off witha review of a vacuum sealer that will help you keep your
foods fresh, we move on to a segment about a great service for e books, and
then we move on to part 2 out of 3 of Geoff Shang's talk with Eric Damery
from Freedom Scientific about Jaws 11. This week Eric focuses on some more
very interesting features of Jaws 11, including support for aria, ITunes and
the new Windows Live messenger.
We round things up with another part of our Recorded Audio series.
Innovations first airs on Tuesday at 17UTC, that's 1pm US eastern, 10am US
pacific and 7pm in Central Europe on
www.theglobalvoice.info
The program repeats a number of times during the week, and you can check out
our schedule for a time which is suitable for you.
You will be able to download the show from our Program Gallery as well.

We are pleased to announce that Innovations now airs on Radio For Life on
Sundays at 23UTC, that's 7pm US eastern, at
www.radioforlife.net
Our show also airs on Taping for The Blind at
www.tapingfortheblind.org

So don't forget to join Chrissie for another great program of Innovations, a
production of The Global Voice, the most entertaining, informative, and
interactive station on the internet.
Sincerely,
Naama erez
Executive Producer
Innovations

  -- The Global Voice, the radio station helping the world's blind and
sighted communities see eye to eye.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net