[gui-talk] getting passed Capcha on Myspace

Chris Hallsworth christopherh40 at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:17:45 UTC 2009

What's wrong with Firefox and Webvisum?

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40 at googlemail.com
MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Yahoo! Messenger: christopherh40 at yahoo.com
Klango: chrishallsworth

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sent: 17 September 2009 1:55 PM
To: gui-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [gui-talk] getting passed Capcha on Myspace

Hi list members, I just tried to sign up on Myspace to gain access to some
of the music contacts I don't have access to on the web through a regular
site,and I found out the hard way that after you give email address,
recommended  password, and all the information and after you hit the signup
button you must  then verify with the dreaded Capcha.  There is no audio
alternative to  it.  How do you contact Myspace to tell them they are
blocking blind, better than they protect users from the kind of kooks all
over the net?
It's a shame that we have to pay for it because of the Spam and hackers on
the  net Huh?  So Much for Curtis Chong and his resolution at the convention
a  couple years ago Huh?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/gui-talk_nfbnet.org/christopherh40%40g
ooglemail.com

avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com> : Inbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 090916-0, 16/09/2009
Tested on: 17/09/2009 5:13:59 PM

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 090916-0, 16/09/2009
Tested on: 17/09/2009 5:17:44 PM