[gui-talk] getting passed Capcha on Myspace

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 12:55:18 UTC 2009

Hi list members, I just tried to sign up on Myspace to gain access to some
of the music contacts I don't have access to on the web through a regular
site,and I found out the hard way that after you give email address,
recommended  password, and all the information and after you hit the signup button
you must  then verify with the dreaded Capcha.  There is no audio
alternative to  it.  How do you contact Myspace to tell them they are blocking blind,
better than they protect users from the kind of kooks all over the net?
It's a shame that we have to pay for it because of the Spam and hackers on
the  net Huh?  So Much for Curtis Chong and his resolution at the convention a
 couple years ago Huh?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.